_-_Midna's Desperation_-_ _-_Midna's Desperation_-_

"Great remake"

To some of the other reviewers: This isn't the original, I have the original on my computer and there are slight differences, for example at 11 seconds in. Don't get me wrong... this is very convincing. But putting the original on Newgrounds would probably be copyright violation anyway.

To the creator: Awesome! And I like how you added the rain, the way it was in the game. The fact that you've convinced so many people that it IS the original is a clear sign of how well this was made.

Nadir Nadir

Nice

I love the name, and the sounds are very original. Prime stuff!

~White Skies - Final Fantasy~ ~White Skies - Final Fantasy~

Bwuhh!!

I don't know enough about Final Fantasy to see the connections, and I'm not a professional music critic. However, what you have here is a piece of professional music. So, I really can't think of a single suggestion for how to improve it. This is better than most of what they play at the clubs on techno night. Awesome!!

ChronoDestiny responds:

Thanks.. We've worked hard to actually get people's taste, since our other remixes weren't cutting it. -.- ;Exhausted from uploading.

Check out the rest of our songs. Each individual should be looked up and appreciated for their work. ~ChronoDestiny.co

Iron Hand Iron Hand

Sounds like the start of something great

I wish there were more, but I like where you're going with this. It's got personality, if that makes sense. I feel like some vocals would fit in nicely after the progression settles in. Nice work, keep it up!

KitsuMech responds:

Oh there will be more. I can even let you know when I add more... =O!

But everyone I have shown/sent this clip to agrees, it does need vocals.